Listed below are the papers I have done while at Lehigh University, as part of my Master’s coursework in the Comparative & International Education Program. You can also access a PDF summary of Master’s level research.
Papers written as part of the Caring for Cambodia-Lehigh partnership can be found in the Caring for Cambodia section, and papers written for my ESL Certification can be found in the ESL > Certificate Program section. Please contact me to review any of the following.
- Mother Tongue Language Education in the Philippines (2009)
- Reviewing the Performance of Malaysian Principals on the OECD’s 2009 Talis Report (2009)
- The Donor Logic of the Asian Development Bank’s Educational Sector (2009)
- Charter School Reform in Pennsylvania: A Policy Case Study (2009)
- Campus Housing & the Integration of International Populations into American Universities: A Research Proposal (2010)
- The Rise of Mandarin Language in the Chinese Sphere of Influence (2010) Presented at the Comparative & International Education Society’s North American Conference in Montreal, May 2011